Kbc 9 2017 official website

Search for kbc

My daughter Shweta is the intelligent one in my family : Amitabh Bachchan

He confesses that he doesn't know the answers to many of the questions he poses, and so "my general knowledge increases."

Is it true that he rehearses for KBC at home, and if so, who is the brightest in his family? "Nobody is at home during my rehearsals. I play mock KBC with the Sony (channel) team. To your second question, my daughter Shweta is the intelligent one in my family," he said.


He said that one of the participants in the last KBC season had confronted his entire village in order to participate in the show. This inevitably begged the question: had he ever confronted his elders?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Kaun Banega Crorepati - KBC9 : 2017 Sony TV Game Show | Watch Episode Questions, Videos, Photos, and Gossips of Contestants with Amitabh Bachchan| Visit kbcofficial.co.in

Kbc Registration process and date

1. KBC Registration for All users starting 2017
2. For IDEA Users starting from 2017
3. Jodi Special General Users
4. Jodi Special Idea Users will update